Stonehaven on Vaal invited Epilepsy SA & Rejuvenation Community Trust
to organise artists and crafters
who would like to make use of two FREE opportunities where you can
showcase art & crafts
The exhibition comprises of two main events:-
The VAAL RIVER WINE EXPO (Saturday the 23rd June 2018, 12 midday to 5pm)
Venue:- Stonehaven on Vaal and Riverside Sun (entrance access is only at Stonehaven on Vaal)
Guests will pay an entrance tickets of R200 and for that they will get:-
– A classy and branded, Vaal River Meander Wine Tasting Glass
– Tastings of over 200 wines
– A 30-minute Cruise aboard a luxury Cruiser, cruising down Millionaire’s Mile (cruisers depart every 15 minutes).
– Live entertainment and an opportunity to view our Art Exhibition, as well as well-priced food stalls.
– Tickets can be purchased at Computicket or via Stonehaven on Vaal and Riverside Sun.
– The gates will close at 4pm, but the wine and art exhibition continues till 5pm.
THE VAAL RIVER MEANDER WINE ROUTE (24th June – 5 August, every Sat and Sunday, 12 midday – 6pm).
Venue:- Over a dozen different venues on and around the Vaal River (see www.vaalwineroute.co.za for details of the venues)
There is no entrance fee.
– Each venue showcases different wines, foods and attractions.
– This Wine Meander is on for 6 weeks, over weekends, from 12 midday to 6pm every Sat and Sunday.
– At each venue you pay R20 for 8 wine tastings, R30 for 12 and R40 for 16 wine tastings.
– The whole idea is that this is a “meander”, you go from venue to venue to enjoy different wines and foods and attractions.
– Stonehaven on Vaal is prepared to host artists every Sat and Sunday for 6 weeks. They will not charge for this.
There is no cost to exhibit, but artists/crafters will have to commit to pay a 15% commission on sales.
- 10% will be used by Epilepsy SA to care for persons with disabilities
- 5% will be used to promote art
Call Marietjie 0833246824
Complete the contact form….
For information on the Vaal Wine Route visit https://www.vaalwineroute.co.za/